Sirona® ORTHOPHOS 2D Digital Imaging
Sirona Orthophos 2D digital x-ray units satisfiy even the greatest demands of dental practitioners regarding panoramic imaging.
In combination with the pioneering Sidexis 4 software for image processing, the Orthophos SL also offers a unique variety of innovative solutions for the practice workflow. Patients appreciate the soothing Ambient Light, which offers a choice of over 30 colors for a pleasant atmosphere in your X-ray room that perfectly matches the style of your practice.
The Orthophos XG5 2D offers a wide range of diagnostic options and striking image quality. its horizontal and vertical options help reduce pediatric panoramic exposure and is ideal for practices which treat a lot of children.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Efficient diagnostics thanks to exceptional image quality
- Always following the ALARA principle, our 2D imaging family makes sure that you can count on the image quality you need for the given indication at the lowest possible dose.
- Reproducible results thanks to easy handling
- The stable patient positioning systems as well as the intuitive control panel have been designed to reduce to its bare minimum the learning curve and to support your practice efficiency.
- Digital advantages that make your life easier
- No dark room, no chemicals, less running costs, less dosage, faster workflows. These are just some of the benefits our digital 2D family brings to your practice.
Yes! I am interested!
Thank you! I will respond to your request as quickly as possible.